USA Triathlon Level II Certified Coach
USA Cycling Level I Certified Coach
Certified Schwinn Service Specialist
Coaching Mission: To create competitive, healthy and well-rounded athletes, develop
effective racing skills and foster passion in an environment where success is achievable.
Steve’s international racing experience and longevity in endurance sports is the cornerstone of his coaching philosophy. At the age of 13 he was riding 100+ mile cycling events, by 18 he was racing bikes in Belgium and around Europe, and he began competing in triathlons in the mid 80’s. Steve’s passion for endurance sports has led him to be involved in the cycling industry for over 30 years and the triathlon industry for over 20 years. With this involvement, he has helped many athletes achieve their peak performance level through personalized coaching, clinics and run/cycling analysis.
- USA Cycling Level 1 (Elite) Coaching Certification
- USA Triathlon Level 2 Coaching Certification
- USA Track & Field Level 1 Coaching Certification
- USA Cycling Power Based Training Certification
- Training Peaks University – Inaugural Class
- USA Cycling BRP Coach
Steve’s Fee Schedule
I. On-line Option:
Designed for athletes who want an affordable training program that is customized and tailored to their specific goals. This is a great way to train with specificity. Monthly schedule provided with on-line access.
- $235/month plus $200 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email to Steve (48 hour response time)
II. Gold Option:
Designed for athletes who want a customized/personalized training program and may need flexibility in their schedule due to family, work or other issues that affect their daily training, and who want a more structured training program. This is a great way to train effectively and have guidance along the way. Steve will work with you once a month on form analysis or whatever your training plan needs are that month.
- $335/month plus $200 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email and phone calls (48 hour response time)
- Training with Steve: Up to one (1) time per month (swim, bike, run, weight lift or other race preparation)
III. Platinum Option:
Designed for athletes who want a customized/personalized training program that will help them climb the age-group rankings, compete at the top of their age group nationally and internationally, turn professional, complete a long-course or Ironman distance race or those athletes who need extra help with a new event. This is a great way to get up to speed in a short amount of time.
- $850/month plus $300 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email and phone calls
- Training with Steve: Up to eight times per month (swim, bike, run, weight lift or other race preparation)
- One on One Private Training $80/hour (plus facility entry fees)
- Bike Fit $135 per session
*Termination: Practical Coaching, Inc. requires a 30-day notification to terminate monthly coaching. If your notification is received less than 30 days prior you will be responsible for the monthly coaching fee through the 30 days of receiving your notice.