Coaching Mission: Sarah’s focus is on coaching women, first-time triathletes and children. She has extensive experience in open-water swimming, Olympic and half-Ironman distance triathlons, and bike races.
Sarah’s Fee Schedule
I. On-line Option:
Designed for athletes who want an affordable training program that is customized and tailored to their specific goals. This is a great way to train with specificity.
- $90/month plus one-time $50 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email (48 hour response time)
II. Gold Option:
Designed for athletes who want a customized and personal training program, may need adjustments to their schedule due to family, work or other issues that affect their daily training and want a more structured training program. This is a great way to train effectively and have guidance along the way.
- $150/month plus $50 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email and phone calls (48 hour response time)
- Personal Training: Up to one times per month (swim, bike, run, weight lift or other race preparation)
III. Platinum Option:
Designed for athletes who want a customized and personal training program that will help them climb the age group rankings, compete at the top of their age group nationally and internationally, turn pro, complete a long course or Ironman distance race or those athletes who need extra help with a new event. This is a great way to get up to speed in a short amount of time.
- $400/month plus $200 set up fee
- Communication: Unlimited email and phone calls
- Personal Training: Up to two times per WEEK (swim, bike, run, weight lift or other race preparation)
- One-on-one Private Training $45/hour plus facility entry fees
*Termination: Practical Coaching, Inc. requires a 30-day notification to terminate monthly coaching. If your notification is received less than 30 days prior you will be responsible for the monthly coaching fee through the 30 days of receiving your notice.